About Me

I have been married for 7 1/2 years, my husband Callan and I have 2 beautiful children, Kodi age 5 and Ashlynn age 3. I also have a step son, Jordan who is 13. I am a Photographer and qualified Swim Instructor. I currently work as a baby photographer in the Hospitals and I love it. I have family overseas, so thought this would be great to be able to keep them updated.

Callan & Me

Callan & Me
We were lucky to be able to go to Fiji earlier this year - more pics to come :)

Kodi

Kodi
Loves having his pic taken, I guess with Mum always behind the camera you get used to it. :)

Our Greeting

Our Greeting
This is how we were greeted when we arrived on Malalo Island, - Musket Cove...

Karva Ceremony

Karva Ceremony
This was our first night in Fiji at a Backpackers which was soooo nice & of course we had to participate in the Karva Ceremony.

Wedding Sunset

Wedding Sunset
What a lovely setting for an Island Wedding the reception was ON the beach so imagine having sand running thru your toes whilst eating a devine meal on a tropical island with traditional island music being play live ....

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My First Entry

Well I love to read my cousin John's Family Blog, I am looking forward to setting this up and putting lots of memories and pics on to share. I am a compulsive photographer, both at work and at home, it drives Callan nuts sometimes, it's not often I don't have my camera with me and I try to catch every moment. With my Mum and half my siblings overseas, this will be an easy way for them to see my kids. In the coming weeks, I will hopefully find time to post events that have happened in the past few months or maybe even years, because i am so slack sometimes at sending pics in email. :) Today I worked, it was raining so Callan didn't, we lost money on Melbourne Cup as I'm sure many others did too, and my children are taking advantage of me on the computer and hoping out of bed so I will leave this till tomorrow. I'm excited about doing this. :)

1 comment:

Father and Son

Father and Son
It was a proud moment for 'Daddy' to be with his boy.

First Day School

First Day School
All ready to go, bag packed and all the kids had pillows to take for the first half of the year for rest time.

Soccer Generation

Soccer Generation
What a shot - 3 Generations of Soccer players, Callan's Dad - Alan, Callan and Kodi

Ashlynn and her 'Care Bear'

Ashlynn and her 'Care Bear'
Grammie sent this over from USA she carried it everywhere!!!

Ash & Imogene

Ash & Imogene
Ballerina it was sooooo cold but Mummy wasn't allowed to take it off......